Tuesday, September 29, 2020

U.S. Covid-19 Testing Challenges: SOLVED 

#CNN anchor @johnkingcnn reported today that 23 States are on an upward trend of Covid-19.  Everyone says we need more tests. The #trump administration is again promising 150 million new #covid rapid tests that will be deployed “soon.”   But that is just a drop in the bucket when compared to the amount of tests needed.  Further there are three key elements missing from the testing approach to the #coronavirus pandemic which are tests that are accurate, tests that are DIY (so everyone can test) and tests that are affordable.  With tests cost ranging as high as $150.00 per test even the Federal Government would find it challenging to pay for everyone's repeated testing.  The question isn't even can we make a test that solves these three issues because such a test exists but perhaps because it requires a pin prick it is neither preferred nor reported on.   That test is the Healgen COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test.  Unlike the other tests that check whats in your saliva this test checks your blood directly making it a better test.  I've used this test.  It's actually an antibody test that tells you if you have antibodies against covid-19 or not.  It also inadvertently tells you if you have or have had covid-19 within about the last two weeks prior to testing.  I washed my hands instead of using alcohol as alcohol tightens the skin and makes that single prick hurt.  I also pricked the side of my finger as opposed to the front tip to further minimize the slight pain of the prick.  It takes one drop of blood and two drops of serum on a slide tray and I had to wait three minutes for my results which were negative.  It's so simple it should be a national DIY test for covid-19.  The big question is why is it not?  I want to make sure it becomes available to everyone so I joined up with a company called biogen best #biogenbest.com who currently provides the test at affordable rates to Doctors and Dentist offices. But I think it should be available to homes and businesses across the country.  I wrote this article to see if I can garner enough support to get the  Healgen COVID-19 IgG/IgM Rapid Test some publicity because I really believe it's the easiest and safest test that can become the first DIY Covid-19 test that everyone can do at home or at work. #healgen4DIY.  This would solve the testing challenges we face today.

No comments:

Post a Comment